Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family: The twins have arrived

It was a wonderful day for my family last Friday when the twins, Caroline and Hannah arrived safely to their awesome parents Mark and Jen VanDerHerberg. Here is a picture of my whole family together at the hospital.
The two little boys on the bed are William and Emmanuel, my nephews. They just love each other to bits.
Here are the proud parents, Mark and Jen.
Here I am holding baby Caroline, (I think). I am already getting them mixed up a bit. 
Here is Andrea and I holding the babes. 

I have been thinking a lot about what it means to be an aunt and the kind of aunt I want to be. I just want to take every opportunity to love those nephews and nieces of mine and be a really big part of their lives. I am thinking about craft projects and sleep overs at aunties house. I am also going to start collecting toys for my very own toy box so that I have something for them when they come to my house. 

What an awesome blessing it is to be an aunt. Thank you Lord for all the blessings you are reigning down on me in the form of these little people. 

1 comment: